Tuesday, December 19, 2017

[Instagram] You will always be remembered in our hearts.









It was really shocking learning of JongHyun's passing.
Nicole and JongHyun's relationship seemed fun, here are some of those times.

 Nicole sticking her tongue out at JongHyun during a press conference in Sydney:


 and the time Nicole reprimanded JongHyun for initially ignoring her high-five:

HERE

and the time Nicole verified JongHyun on twitter:

http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2012/02/tweet-120213-nicole-verifies-jonghyuns.html






5 comments:

  1. what does that pic means? Im sorry for asking. I dont have twitter to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lyrics to the song Breathe that Jonghyun wrote for Lee Hi.

      Delete
  2. Awww. It's just really nice to remember some of the good times in the midst of the bad. When I first heard of his death, I didn't believe that it was real. I'm still in a state of shock and to be honest, I'm still in denial. Shinee was one of the boy groups that I listened to the most, and I got into Shinee because of Jonghyun's beautiful voice (although my Shinee bias is Key).

    Let's just face it. A person's death will always affect the person that they know, but I just hope that nobody blames themselves for Jonghyun's death. What happened to Jonghyun is just unfortunate and his death should mark a change in how we view mental health and hopefully, people would refrain from posting all those ugly comments online. I honestly doubt that those things will happen fully and immediately, but hopefully the change is still there.

    We've just lost a beautiful soul, and I just hope that time will at least heal some of his family and loved ones wounds. Best of luck to his family, friends, SMtown and Shinee. Knowing Nicole and Key's close relationship, it gives me great comfort that Key does have at least one person to share his pains with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does the messagw in her post say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lyrics to the song Breathe that Jonghyun wrote for Lee Hi.

      Delete