Saturday, March 21, 2015

[Nicole-as] 15.03.21. Nicole Message Update @ Nicole Always Smile (English Translation)

Hello everyone!
How are you? ww It's almost spring!
Korea is getting warmer now

Recently, my three dogs all caught the cold. It was so troubling.
During the past three weeks, for the first time, I thought that having three dogs was difficult.
Although they got better quickly...
Meri-chan (Melly) is also growing up quickly, isn't she?
The vet told me that she'd probably be bigger than Duke
Before this she was already 14kg..
I think she's even heavier now... What a shock

Although I think you already know, next month I'll be in Japan after two years! I will be in K-CON JAPAN 2015 on April 22! I'm excited.
I also have a meet and greet! ww
This will be the first time I'm meeting you as a solo artist.. so I'm worried. It's also very nerve-wracking to talk alone..
I have prepared many things so please look forward to it >_<
While studying Japanese, I have practiced pronunciation, but I can only do it in my mind.. It won't come out naturally through my mouth..
BUT! I'll do my best ^^
Also, I miss Japanese food a lot.. Curry soup.. Tonkatsu.. Sukiyaki.. CoCo Ichi* (coco ichibanya - a famous curry store)... www I miss all of them

I took the picture as soon as I woke up
Because I'm so busy during the weekday, I take it slow during the weekends and play with my dogs.
I'm fresh faced though..ww

Right now I am on my way to walk Duke!
I hope everyone will also have a good day!!

Nicole

Translation by @_mellificent













No comments:

Post a Comment