Tuesday, December 9, 2014

[News] Nicole names Yoo Seung Ho as her ideal type

On SBS radio program 'Kim Chang Ryul's Old School' on December 9, Nicole was asked about her ideal type, and she may have some fans nodding along with her response as she chose none other than the handsome young actor Yoo Seung Ho!

When Kim Chang Ryul asked her to name an ideal type, she replied, "Yoo Seung Ho," and laughed shyly. When Kim Chang Ryul pushed things further as he joked, "Would that be an older woman/younger man couple then?"  She just replied, "He's just my ideal type."

He then asked her, "Are you the type to tell your mother when you get a boyfriend? The way I see it, I feel like you would not tell your mother and date him in secret." Nicole, however, told him she's actually the opposite as she replied, "When I'm dating someone, I tell my mother everything coolly."

src | allkpop

Let's all relive this amazing fangirling moment from a couple years ago haha:





 Nicole Says She Wants to Perform for the Military

 Nicole, ex-member of girl group Kara, has said she hopes to perform for the Korean soldiers and help boost their morale.

On December 9, the idol was a guest on SBS PowerFM’s “Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School” to discuss her recent comeback as a more mature solo artist.

During the radio show, Nicole talked about a recent photo shoot that she shot wearing a military uniform. She said, “As I was shooting the photos, people asked me ‘Shouldn’t you go to the military soon [to perform]?’ I want to perform for the soldiers.”

Hearing this, DJ Kim Chang Ryul asked, “Have you never performed for the military before?” Nicole explained that it has been a while since her latest visit to the military bases, and said, “I have not been there after my solo debut. I went there five years ago, so it has been a very long time.”
src| soompi

5 comments:

  1. awww.. nicole still faithfully have eye for yoo seung ho.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.. It seem that she was a loyal type of person that doesn't easy to change her taste. If i'm not mistaken, she talks about YSH as her ideal type in strong heart and when she singing 'sparks fly', they had mention YSH name. Haha, long time not changed her at all

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have the photo where she wears the military uniform??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://ournikori.blogspot.com/2014/11/pics-him-cover-sneak-peek-inside-of-him.html

      Delete
  4. hahaha didnt she said she havent dated befor? i guess she is just keeping her private life a secret ... it is a good thing to do so

    When I'm dating someone, I tell my mother everything coolly."

    ReplyDelete