Thursday, December 11, 2014

[News] Nicole Couldn’t Eat Well During the Week She Debuted as Soloist

Nicole shared the struggles she went through for her solo activities.

During the December 11 broadcast of SBS Power FM’s Cultwo Show, Nicole revealed her thoughts on promoting as a soloist after her activities as a member of a group.

“I put my efforts into making a transformation,” shared Nicole. “I felt awkward to be back as a soloist.”
Nicole added, “On the day of my first shoot for broadcast, I couldn’t eat for the whole day. Even though it was pre-recorded, it still hadn’t aired so I was nervous and kept on monitoring myself. I couldn’t eat well during the week I debuted as a soloist.”

Meanwhile, Ulala Session also guested on the show on this day along with Nicole.

src | mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment