Saturday, November 15, 2014

[Nicole-as] 14.11.12. Nicole Updates at Nicole-as Translations

Good morning everyone!
It's really been a while, huh? Is everyone well?

I've been busy preparing for a while..
It happens to be that Winter is coming really soon.
I think everyone knows that my new teaser came out yesterday!
How was it? While preparing for this album I was nervous. I did as much as I could to do my best..
I gave some suggestions for most of the styling and choreography.
But I participated on a lot of the album and not a small part of it.

Aah.
Recently at night I've been wanting to eat spicy things.
Now I can't eat.. I always recall.
I'm unaware of the taste of rice. It might be from being nervous.
But fruit juice? is okay, my morning meal is a yogurt shake I make and drink, and at night I go buy and drink fruit juice.
Fruit juice is refreshing and therefore okay.

Out of the blue today, I thought of hitsumabushi*.. lol
I want to eat some lol

I really want to meet everyone too.
Thank you very much to those who always send replies on Twitter and Instagram.
I read them all. I start to feel cheerful from everyone's words! lol

After this, please look forward to my MV teaser coming out!
I intend to show more pictures on SNS ^^

Nicole

*A Japanese rice dish with eel served on it
original src | nicole-as

Translations by Dubious @ KH

Tip off | luke

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I was wondering if there is a international website for Collings, like for Kara it's karaholic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love that nicole interacts with her fans through these letters..nicole fighting!

    ReplyDelete