Wednesday, November 19, 2014

[News] Nicole Tears Up While Talking About Her Long Hiatus

 


Nicole, ex-member of girl group KARA, has made her official return to the music scene.

On November 19, the singer held the showcase for her first solo mini album, “First Romance.”

During the short interview, Nicole talked about her diet for the comeback, and revealed, “In the past, I used to be obsessed with working out. I worked out six times a week, but now, I go to the gym around four times a week.”

“I don’t eat white rice, sugar, or carbonated drinks. I like Korean food, fish, and kimchi stew, which I eat a lot. This time around, I maintained my figure by losing weight gradually without focusing too much on numbers,” she added.

After finishing her powerful performances, the singer opened up about her long preparation period and thanked her fans for their continuous support.

“Thank you for waiting for the past year. Waiting for a year must be easier to say than do, but I am grateful for the supporting messages you have sent me through social media. Thank you,” the singer said.

“I am about to tear up. This is my first solo album, and I hope to make precious memories during my promotion period. I hope to see you often,” she expressed her feelings.

Nicole released the music video for her title track, “Mama,” earlier today.

src | soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment