Wednesday, November 19, 2014

[News] Nicole Says SHINee′s Key Helped Her a Lot with her Solo Album

 

Releasing her first solo album, Nicole talked about her close friendship with SHINee′s Key.

On November 19, Nicole attended the album release showcase for her first solo mini album, First Romance where she revealed that she received a lot of help from Key.

When asked who helped her the most in making the album, Nicole replied, "SHINee′s Key continuously discussed it with me and helped me from the side. His fashion sense is really good and his stage presence is also great. Whether it was about the stage or about fashion, he discussed a lot with me and was a great help."

Regarding Infinite′s Dong Woo, who featured in the album, Nicole answered, "He′s an oppa that I′ve been close to since a long time ago, and I joking asked him to feature in my album. Honestly, we were playing a game, and he lost, so he featured in my album."

"Eric Nam and SPICA are also in the same agency as I am, but I′ve known them from before, so they helped a lot in terms of the vocals."

After leaving Kara, Nicole released her first solo album First Romance, which includes a total of six tracks, such as MAMA, Innocent? 7-2=Misunderstanding, Joker, Love, and MAMA (inst).

MAMA is about a girl who acts like a sweet and innocent daughter at home, but is actually a cunning girl when it comes to her boyfriend.

src | mwave
tip off | zephyrean


Nicole Lists Off Food that She Doesn′t Really Eat to Maintain Her Figure

Showing off her fit body, Nicole revealed her diet secrets.

Former Kara member, Nicole, held her first solo mini album First Romance release and comeback showcase at the Ilchi Art Hall in Chungdahm-dong, where she revealed how she exercises.

"I′m the type that gains weight as I eat. I was really obsessed with my diet, so I worked out six days out of the week. But now, because I want to maintain my condition, I work out three to four days. I try not to be obessed as I was in the past, but I′ve decreased the amount of food I eat."

She continued, "I don′t really eat white rice, sugar, cake, or carbonated foods. I like vegetables or healthy foods. I like Korean food, mackeral, and kimchi chiage."

After leaving Kara, Nicole released her first solo album First Romance, with tracks, MAMA, Innocent? 7-2=Misunderstanding, Joker, Love, and MAMA (inst).

MAMA is a song about a girl who acts as a innocent and nice daughter at home, but becomes cunning when trying to love her boyfriend.

Nicole Cried A lot as She Prepared for Her First Solo Album 
Nicole shared her thoughts on making a solo comeback.

Nicole attended the showcase for her first solo mini album First Romance on November 19 in Inchi Art Hall, Gangnam-gu, and revealed that she shed a lot of tears as she prepared for the album.

Nicole said, “My mouth muscles hurt because I’m so nervous. I don’t know what to do,” adding, “I put a lot of hard work into the first solo mini album. As it is my first one, I put a lot of love into it and got very nervous.”

Nicole said, “It’s an album I worked on with all the staff members and I’m happy that a good result came out,” adding, “I tried a new thing. The song has a dreamy atmosphere so I tried to emphasize that in the album jacket as well.”

Nicole added, “I cried a lot as I prepared the album. I had a great desire to do well and when I went into the recording room in a long time, I got nervous and scared. Recordings were delayed many times because of me. Crying is tough so it took away my energy so I had to eat again… I think I cried a lot especially for this album.”

Nicole’s first solo album First Romance contains a total of six songs, including MAMA, Innocent?, 7-2=Misunderstanding, Joker, Love and MAMA (Inst.).

The title song MAMA is a song about a girl making a confession about being an innocent and good daughter at home but making cunning love with her boyfriend. It features simple and groovy rhythm and Nicole’s sexy and melancholic vocals.

src | mwave

No comments:

Post a Comment