Tuesday, October 14, 2014

[Nicole-ing] 14.10.14 ❤ (Message Update)

Everyone

Finally it was revealed today. You must have been waiting forever for the news to come out, I'm sorry to make you wait.
However since I'm working on it right now, the day we meet won't be that long !
I will work hard to repay your support ! Your support has become my strength and I'm preparing right now with joy and excitement every day >_<
I am kind of nervous as expected for me.. but the preparation process is really fun. I think during this preparation period, time will pass by very fast so it makes me excited.. I really miss you.

Since I am working really really hard please give me your support >_<

Original source | nicole-ing
Translated by yooniqda_



It is so nice to see how happy and excited Nicole is preparing for her album :)

7 comments:

  1. Gahhh she will always have my support!..I'm really hoping her single makes a hugeee splash..I'm also excited to finally see her on variety shows again! Crossing my fingers for running man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitter -Sweet is the moment….. Bitter in that we will never again live the early days of Kara and the excitement of the time. All things must end and we must let it go. There is, however, the Sweetness of living the early days of Nicole Jung . I sense the same anticipation and excitement . I pray all of Nicole’s dreams come true and that she gets all she wants and more. As long as she stays true to whom she is, her fans will be there for her. Good Luck to our Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. full support!! It's higher chance that she might not get and an all-kill or win award but hey this aren't important as long as we support. @leaf04

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am buying like 10 albums and giving them to my friends as a gift! ALWAYS SMILE NICOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you knew the song that is playing when Nicole is rehearsing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POMkKHbW4a4 Is it a Kara song? It sounds catchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Hara's solo song from KARA's Solo Song Collection, it's called Secret Love.

      Delete