Saturday, August 23, 2014

[Vid] Lim Nominates Nicole for the ALS Challenge




I hope we find a cure for ALS! My heart goes out to all of the people who are going through this. Thank you 소향언니 & Billy오빠 @woo_billy! I challange @_911007nicole @su115kr & #exochen


I did see that Jinwoon nominated a "Jung YongJoo", which is Nicole's Korean name but I think he mentioned the actress not Nicole. I'm not entirely sure though.. XD


I was wondering if Nicole was going to get asked because several of her close friends have done it. I saw that Gyuri and SeungYeon were challenged as well :)

7 comments:

  1. I also think he didn't mean our Nicole but the actress that acted together with him in Dream High 2. Her name is Jung Yeon Joo not Yong Joo :) Btw,wonder if Nicole will avcept thr challengr or just donate the money instead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for clearing the name up!

      I just tweeted her to make sure she saw it lol, I'm curious as to what she'll do as well.

      Delete
  2. Cole! Never thought if Lim is your friend! I do like Lim too!
    Wow, Nicole have sooo much friends!

    Goodluck doing that ice bucket challange! Don't forget to donate too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't so sure if lim was referring to our nicole tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She tagged Nicole's Instagram account on her message.

      Delete
  4. Was suprise she challenged nicole.. Lim too fighting!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that lim from wg? Never knew her and cole were friends

    ReplyDelete