Thursday, August 14, 2014

[Nicole-ing] 14.08.14. Hello Everyone (Nicole-ing Message Translations) + Update ?

Hello!
You guys are still doing well, aren't you?
It's raining today..
Finally Fall is coming?!!! I came to chat after a long time ^^ haha

I have had Mukuenji, Samgyeopsal, Kimchijjim and now am taking a short rest before going to the next schedule.


But she did post in one of her replies...


"I will definitely give you really great news.."
Translated by Yoo 

She wrote about exercising, starting her diet, her dogs.

and she's been listening to this song lately:





I thought this was sweet, a fan wrote this to her and she replied back:

 





src | nicole-ing



7 comments:

  1. If the Google Translation is quite right, She's also Listen to the new Yeeun's(WG Yenny) Solo Album. I do like that album too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Translated by Yoo"
    As in Yoochi? Is that person still active on Karaholic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, same person. I am not sure if she is still active on KH but she has been busy lately. She was kind enough to translate Nicole's message for us.

      Delete
  3. Love that song too..hmm I wonder how she's feeling now that kara just came back out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update.

    That fan left a really sweet message, couldn't agree with it more. Nicole is truly gifted in many ways.

    ReplyDelete