|5.||Bye Bye Happy Days!|
|7.||Wanna Do by Ji-Young|
|8.||Lost by Nicole (feat. Jinwoon of 2AM)|
|9.||Secret Love by Hara|
|10.||Day Dream by Gyuri|
|11.||Guilty by SeungYeon|
|12.||[Bonus Track] BYE BYE HAPPY DAYS! (DRAMA Ver.)|
|13.||[Bonus Track] BYE BYE HAPPY DAYS! (GYURI Ver.)|
|14.||[Bonus Track] BYE BYE HAPPY DAYS! (SEUNGYONG Ver.)|
|15.||[Bonus Track] BYE BYE HAPPY DAYS! (NICOLE Ver.)|
|16.||[Bonus Track] BYE BYE HAPPY DAYS! (HARA Ver.)|
|17.||[Bonus Track] BYE BYE HAPPY DAYS! (JIYONG Ver.)|
|18.||[Bonus Track] Special Girls Talk II|
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Article: [Kara] Part 2. Seungyeon's challenge and Nicole's rest
Source: Naver Ent via Naver
Article on what Seungyeon and Nicole have been up to. Seungyeon with her drama, Nicole with going on vacation to New York and focusing on her fitness.
1. [+370, -25] Nicole's really the realistic one... She's still young but she worked her butt off for three years to become a member of an acknowledged girl group. She probably made a lot of money to live comfortably off of. During hiatus, she tweets and hangs out with friends like any other non-celebrity would and then sets off to Japan to make some money. She's not like the other idols who take needless risks and get hateful comments by ruining their images. She's realistic... and when she's about to be forgotten, she comes out on TV once in a while. I'd say she's living the ideal 20 something year old life. Especially compared to other idols who are getting all this hate. Ironically, they're all more popular than her but at what costs?
2. [+255, -16] Hul, Nicole's 11 abs...
3. [+227, -38] Find strength, guys. You guys are the wall these nugu idols can never climb over.
4. [+173, -5] Nicole's abs are amazing... I looked up Pilates because Nicole got me interested but the lessons are pretty expensive.
5. [+129, -30] It's good to see young people work so hard in their lives. I'm almost turning 50 and the only effort I seem to make is eating and living. Time to work harder!!! ^^
6. [+97, -6] Really gotta give props for Nicole and the way she manages her lifestyle. I find it hard even following a week long schedule.. She's young but you can tell she's thinking ahead to the future. Her passion is clear.
7. [+63, -2] Nicole really amazes me with each of her diets and the way her body changes
8. [+38, -5] Can't help but become a fan when you see them working this hard
I'm posting this because of the Korean netizen comments, it's nice to see appreciation and acknowledgment about the kind of person she is :)
Talks a bit about her vacation but a longer section about her health. She talks about exercise and diet and how she did tons of research about nutrition to find out what works for her.
Hopefully translations soon!
I think Nicole should write a book about this, I've seen many fans that seem interested in her healthy lifestyle.